The Kindergartens’ parents learned about the Center’s literacy process and methodology. Teachers who facilitated the workshop emphasized the importance of parents supporting and accompanying their child during this stage in their learning and development.
“Artisanal jewelry takes on our human side. It’s a way of life.” This is how Evelyn described her business of making hand crafted jewelry since she stopped working in a maquila. She left the maquila job due to the high levels of stress and exhaustion that were negatively affecting her health.
- Learning from the Miller Center October 21, 2019
- Celina turned her passion into a business! October 14, 2019
- PV board in El Salvador: Elizabeth’s reflection October 10, 2019
- Geoffrey’s reflection about his visit to El Salvador September 19, 2019
- PV board in El Salvador: Jenn’s reflection September 18, 2019