The kids are not the only ones who get to be students at the Center! As part of the holistic educational experience and support services that families have access to, parents and guardians participate in monthly parent workshops where they learn and discuss different themes related to early childhood education and development.
- Geoffrey’s reflection about his visit to El Salvador September 19, 2019
- The Board in El Salvador: Jenn’s reflection about her visit September 18, 2019
- Children protecting the planet! April 25, 2019
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Travelling to El Salvador March 28, 2019
- A fresh start to the Women’s Empowerment Project! March 20, 2019