You can read more about Lilian here.
Teaching: not a science but a vocation Gabriela Mistral said, if you can’t love, don’t teach. An example of a teacher who demonstrated this love is Palestinian Hanan Al Hroub. She was selected out of 8,000 candidates to receive the 2016 Global Teacher Prize. Hroub’s mission as an educator of children living in the midst of endemic violence is, day in and day out, to build an environment of peace, harmony, and security within those tiny walls of her classroom by means of the methodology of learning through play.
The kids are not the only ones who get to be students at the Center! As part of the holistic educational experience and support services that families have access to, parents and guardians participate in monthly parent workshops where they learn and discuss different themes related to early childhood education and development.
- Infographic: The concerning employment reality for +3M Salvadoran women July 9, 2020
- COVID-19, quarentine and the effects on entrepreneurs’ mental health June 30, 2020
- Our mental health research on ACEs is published June 28, 2020
- Training and equipping hospital workers with mental health skills June 16, 2020
- Angelica’s most significant change March 27, 2020