You can read more about Lilian here.
Teaching: not a science but a vocation Gabriela Mistral said, if you can’t love, don’t teach. An example of a teacher who demonstrated this love is Palestinian Hanan Al Hroub. She was selected out of 8,000 candidates to receive the 2016 Global Teacher Prize. Hroub’s mission as an educator of children living in the midst of endemic violence is, day in and day out, to build an environment of peace, harmony, and security within those tiny walls of her classroom by means of the methodology of learning through play.
The kids are not the only ones who get to be students at the Center! As part of the holistic educational experience and support services that families have access to, parents and guardians participate in monthly parent workshops where they learn and discuss different themes related to early childhood education and development.
- Children protecting the planet! April 25, 2019
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Travelling to El Salvador March 28, 2019
- A fresh start to the Women’s Empowerment Project! March 20, 2019
- World Social Justice Day February 20, 2019
- Clan de las Virtudes: Women Empowering Women February 6, 2019