On July 16th, the children came to school with sneakers and name tags on and with a water bottle and snack placed in their backpacks, ready for the field trip to the zoo. They had been spending the last several weeks learning about a variety of wild animals, and now they were going to have a chance to see those animals in person!
- Learning from the Miller Center October 21, 2019
- Celina turned her passion into a business! October 14, 2019
- PV board in El Salvador: Elizabeth’s reflection October 10, 2019
- Geoffrey’s reflection about his visit to El Salvador September 19, 2019
- PV board in El Salvador: Jenn’s reflection September 18, 2019