On July 16th, the children came to school with sneakers and name tags on and with a water bottle and snack placed in their backpacks, ready for the field trip to the zoo. They had been spending the last several weeks learning about a variety of wild animals, and now they were going to have a chance to see those animals in person!
- Updates on the COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Fund October 14, 2020
- Challenges of remote learning: the experiences of entrepreneurs as caregivers and teachers September 30, 2020
- 6 ways PV works to implements a trauma-informed care approach September 22, 2020
- What COVID-19 means for women entrepreneurs in the informal sector in El Salvador September 8, 2020
- Thank You! – 2020 Giving Day Reflections September 1, 2020