The Mary Judith Dunbar Excellence in the Service of Justice and Compassion Fund This Fund celebrates the lives of those who have been committed to
The Kindergartens’ parents learned about the Center’s literacy process and methodology. Teachers who facilitated the workshop emphasized the importance of parents supporting and accompanying their child during this stage in their learning and development.
“Artisanal jewelry takes on our human side. It’s a way of life.” This is how Evelyn described her business of making hand crafted jewelry since she stopped working in a maquila. She left the maquila job due to the high levels of stress and exhaustion that were negatively affecting her health.
- Updates on the COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Fund October 14, 2020
- Challenges of remote learning: the experiences of entrepreneurs as caregivers and teachers September 30, 2020
- 6 ways PV works to implements a trauma-informed care approach September 22, 2020
- What COVID-19 means for women entrepreneurs in the informal sector in El Salvador September 8, 2020
- Thank You! – 2020 Giving Day Reflections September 1, 2020