The Mary Judith Dunbar Excellence in the Service of Justice and Compassion Fund This Fund celebrates the lives of those who have been committed to
The Kindergartens’ parents learned about the Center’s literacy process and methodology. Teachers who facilitated the workshop emphasized the importance of parents supporting and accompanying their child during this stage in their learning and development.
- PV challenges: “Women can’t make decisions about money” March 23, 2021
- PV Challenges: “Woman, you look prettier with your mouth shut” March 16, 2021
- PV Challenges: “Decisions are made by the man of the house. Women must keep their opinions to themselves” March 8, 2021
- PV challenges: “Women should stay home cleaning and taking care of their children” March 2, 2021
- Updates on the COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Fund October 14, 2020