You can read more about Lilian here.
Teaching: not a science but a vocation Gabriela Mistral said, if you can’t love, don’t teach. An example of a teacher who demonstrated this love is Palestinian Hanan Al Hroub. She was selected out of 8,000 candidates to receive the 2016 Global Teacher Prize. Hroub’s mission as an educator of children living in the midst of endemic violence is, day in and day out, to build an environment of peace, harmony, and security within those tiny walls of her classroom by means of the methodology of learning through play.
The kids are not the only ones who get to be students at the Center! As part of the holistic educational experience and support services that families have access to, parents and guardians participate in monthly parent workshops where they learn and discuss different themes related to early childhood education and development.
- Have you ever heard of “learned helplessness”? It’s more common than we think it is October 20, 2021
- Meet Raquel August 30, 2021
- The challenge of coloring and drawing for Salvadoran rural women August 17, 2021
- How do the WEP Self-Saving and Lending Groups work? July 23, 2021
- 5 useful tips from women entrepreneurs to practice the habit of saving June 3, 2021