When you sponsor a woman entrepreneur, you are investing in the backbone of Salvadoran society—the women, mothers, and grandmothers who sustain the economy and the family. The women we work with participate in the informal economy, and are often the principal source of income for their families despite having little to no training on how to run a business.
How we empowered these women? We do it through:
- Economic and personal workshops,
- Mentorship opportunities,
- Individual counseling,
- The opportunity to receive seed money,
Thanks to this, these women grow both personally and professionally over the course of two years.
What do you will receive if you become a sponsor?
- All sponsors will receive updates on the woman entrepreneur they are sponsoring,
- You will receive a handwritten card from the woman that you sponsor,
- You can have the opportunity to participate in a video call with her.
- And depending on your sponsorship level, you will also receive a variety of thank-you gifts.
One of the greatest things about being a sponsor is learning more about the woman you are supporting. Please help us keep you updated without overwhelming you by choosing your preference on the options listed beneath your donation amount.