When you sponsor a family, you are making a contribution to holistic, generational change in El Salvador. Our work with parents and grandparents focuses on:
- Addressing cycles of violence and gender inequality through individual and group counseling
- Monthly parent meetings on important topics related to children’s rights and development
- Opportunities for community building activities with other parents
By focusing on the family, we contribute to more peaceful and harmonious relationships that benefit both the children we work with and the wider community.
All sponsors will receive:
- Updates on their family
- A handwritten card from your family
- Have the opportunity to participate in a video call to meet your sponsored family
- Depending on your sponsorship level, you will also receive a variety of thank-you gifts.
One of the greatest things about being a sponsor is learning more about the family you are supporting. Please help us keep you updated without overwhelming you by choosing your preference on the options listed beneath your donation amount.